Tuesday, February 15, 2011

TEST IS COMING!!!


Monthly test is coming around the corner. I think it's just as early as the morning shine. For I feel the knowledges given to my students are far from enough. If I can control the world, I'll ask for another month or months.. haha.. as if..

Test or exam weeks is probably a 'leisure' time for certain teachers.. opps.. I mean, a time to put all the tenses down from a teacher's head (and shoulder). During this period, we don't have to prepare teaching aids, or plan the teaching strategies.. or giving out homeworks..or marking students' exercise books.. Oh, my! We still, what... I have three 'bundles' of 'not marked yet' exercise books from my 4 classes.

It's not my fault, not as a total... Maybe a part.. ish! You see, there are 40 students in average for a class.. Can you imagine, teaching four classes! Luckily, I'm not teaching the other subjects such as PE, Arts..etc.

However, I love teaching.. That's my priority. That's what I dreamed of when I was a little girl, I mean when I was a very cute little girl.. (don't hate me..) I don't really care for how many students I should teach. All of them are the apples of my eyes...

Thus.. I hope my students are going to do well in this coming test.. and move on for a better result in their big exam soon. InsyaAllah..


No comments:

Post a Comment