Sunday, November 27, 2011

MUHARRAM 1433 H

 Muharram began at sunset on Saturday, 26 November 2011, and ends at sunset on Monday, 26 December 2011..


 "Persefahaman Asas Perpaduan Ummah"- That's this year's theme... Hmm..Do we always need themes?

Lots of things to be considered..such as,closed the old book and begin this new year with a new book.. I guess the old one was so old..Sebagai golongan orang awam yang so ordinary, there were perhaps lots of crosses compared to the ticks... And I should do a lot of corrections because I could not redo to what had happened or to what mistakes I'd done.


I know I am not so good and not so 'eligible' in writing something religious, but as a Muslim, that is one of the most important months of the Hijriah calender and to celebrate its arrival is something routine and delighted to be done.

When I was a little girl, I thought there were only five Hijriah months which were Muharram , as it is the mark of the new year, then Rabiul Awwal, the month of our Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)'s birth date, then Ramadhan as we have to be fasting, Syawal..of course enjoying myself on Hari Raya Puasa and the last one was Zulhijjah ..see, the other Eid is in this month..
 
As I grew bigger (not older..hahaha), I figured out that there were other 7 months..I learned that it was just like 'bulan orang puteh". We also have twelve months actually..haha.. I felt funny and the most feeling was... I was so silly!
                                                       (Credit to muhassigns.blogspot.com)

By the way, I am not that silly anymore..Maybe I am, in certain parts...


Selamat Menyambut Awal Muharram 1433 Hijriah, my friends!!

1 comment: