Thursday, October 4, 2012

FIREWOOD STOVE...?

I wonder how many of you nowadays know what below 'home appliance' is... 

Haha.. 

If you were born in the 90s above, it is considered as a ' piece of ancient artifact".. and should be displayed at a higher part in the museum exhibition.. in a 'bulletproof' showcase glass with cutting-edge security system...
However, this artifact is the one I used in my precious years..
From the decade which my parents did not have the fuss to think about what was the cost  for a cylinder of gas or 'there's no electricity tonight, I can't cook, dear...." Further on, the dialogue will appear like this.. " Let's grab something at the mamak's restaurant, honey.."
 No! Never... That's my dialogue.....

That is such a nostalgic moment using this stove to prepare our meal. I could not get 'clean and clear' sayur capcai as the ashes from the burning wood mixed with the ingredient.. and if I had some black coal mark on my face, it meant I am able to cook...(kira-kira macam rajin ke dapur la gitu...)..

There's no more firewood around the housing area and I can cook using this stove if I am willing to be fined by the 'Majlis Daerah' or JAS.. Haha... That's what I love about it...

Sayonara....

No comments:

Post a Comment