Saturday, December 26, 2009

My Sweet School

School is where one learns,
Knowledge is what one earns,
Teachers, friends are a part of school,
Without them, a school, isn't a school,

A teacher's duty is to teach,
And a student's duty is to breach,
When parents get the complain,
The teacher's trust then, gets hard to retain,

Walking back home in the evening,
Bold
It feels like my stress  is lessening,
I'm happy to be
home,
Cause there is every place to roam,

Back to school, early in the morning,
I'm back to a place of learning,
Knowledge is what I'm earning,

School is a source of knowledge,
The best part in my life is being at this stage,
It includes everything,
And it lacks nothing,

Teachers, friends are a part of a school,
Without which a school isn't a school..............

No comments:

Post a Comment